Sunday, April 6, 2008

D.M.V. Model of the Week-Devorne


For for our 1st installment of D.M.V. Model of the Week we present to you Devorne. You may have seen Devorne as "Jet Beauty of the Week" twice and in a few local music videos. Check inside for more!!

Where were you born?
Washington, DC

Where do you reside now?
Washington, DC

How did you get started modeling?
I started in 04, I shot with in ATL with this photographer (D Blanks). I then used those pictures to market myself.


What are your goals in life and modeling?
I want to become a successful model fulltime. Then eventually start my own company. I want to start a company where I can help other models so that they can become successful as well.

Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I'm taken.

How can a man get your attention?
A man can get my attention by approaching me in a respectable manner. Also just by being himself.

What part of a man’s body gets your attention first?
His lips….He has to have kissable lips.

Describe your ideal date?
My ideal date would be a nice quiet dinner something intimate

Favorite drink?
Strawberry Daiquiri

Favorite song right now?
My favorite song right now is “Last Time” Trey Song

Top 3 Favorite movies?
Mean Girls, Waiting to Exhale, and Color Purple

What do you do for fun?
I love reading, and shopping….And of course spending time with my little one.

What is your weakness when it comes to men?
A good smelling man, his fragrance has to be on point.

Where can the people see more of you? (Website, myspace, events, etc.)
www.myspace.com/lovedevorne
www.modelmayhem.com/lovedevorne
www.dymestatus.com/viewdyme.php?dyme_id=86
www.modelcoast.com/lovedevorne










Be sure to show Devorne on her myspace page too!!

2 comments:

Uptown Folife said...

Yeah, if yall didnt know DC has some pieces out chere!!! STAND UP DMV. Hustle Crowe you sure do know how to pick'em.

Anonymous said...

Look at one of my Dahn Dahlas Dolls shinin'''...Do yo thang baby...www.myspace.com/dahndahlasdolls