Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Air Jordan 6ix Rings(update)




Using different parts from the various Air Jordans Michael wore to win a championship, Air Jordan 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 14, Jordan brand has produced The Air Jordan 6ix Rings. Not to sure on the price but they will release around the 2008 holidays.


Air Jordan 6 (VI) - Lacelock on laces, heel loop
Air Jordan 7 (VII) - Huarache style inner sock
Air Jordan 8 (VIII) - Fuzzy tongue logo, Velcro strap
Air Jordan 11 (XI) - Silhouette of upper
Air Jordan 12 (XII) - T W O 3 on tongue, metal lace loops at top
Air Jordan 13 (XIII) - Outsole
Air Jordan 14 (XIV) - Jumpman at bottom of tongue near the toe


I have mixed feelings on these. Maybe I need to see them in person(So if Jordan Brand needs me to test them out email me for my address ;) . What do you think of the 6ix Rings??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these shits are so ugly!!