Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let's Talk Denim


Anybody that knows me, know's I been on my Nudie shit for a long time now!! I've always been the type to buy what I like not what TV deems as "HOT"!! They are so comfortable and the washes are nice. You got to get the right cut though cause there are some that looks like a girl should wear them so don't just grab and buy lmao. For all of you that wait until you hear it in a song or see it on TV to get with something here's a little info on Nudie. Although I have been seeing Bow Wow rocking the Nudies so that should give you some inspiration!! lol Step you denim game up!!

Nudie Jeans are made with organic denim made of cotton. Nudie chose the ecological and mindful route because they are aware that conventional cotton accounts for 25% of all insecticides worldwide. They make a difference for the environment by using organic denim producers with stringent ecological processes for the spinning, dyeing and finishing of the yarn including potato starch and pre-reduced indigo.

No comments: