Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This Fake Shit is getting out of control

I don't know about you but I am a person that loves exclusive fashion and it's killing me that everytime I turn around somebody trying to sell me some, shoes, jeans, chains out of their trunk. Lets be real do you really think I believe you are giving me a deal on those "exclusive jordans"??

So me and my big homie in Georgetown the other day and for laughs we always go into the little stores to hear the sales associates really try to sell this Bullshit. So we go in one store and they have the "What the Dunk" Nike SB's on the shelf. And yall know I'm on my SB shit kind of hard so off the break I know they fake because it's only like 300 pair in the world. So I say to him "Man what's up with these man?" (Let me remind you I am joking with him. I would never rock fake shit!!!!) So he say "Those?? , man those the wuddas. They SB's they go for $500 but for you my man give me $250" I couldn't do nothing but laugh. First he didn't even know the name of them and then if you do find a real pair it's almost certain that it won't be for under $1,000. So I just started thinking like how can this be going on out here. A whole shopping district full of fake stuff for real prices. Now of course all the stores in G-town don't sell fakes but there are a lot that do. I say this to say, take pride in your clothes. There is no need to cop the fake stuff. There are so many alternatives for the prices yall paying for that BS. If you can't afford it, then it is not for you!! Let's put an end to the bootlegging. This goes for the fake bags ladies, the fake sneakers, jewelry, clothes and all!! You end up looking more like a fool than fly!!

No comments: