Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Al Qaeda Jada


Download Jada's new mixtape inside





Jadakiss - Al Qaeda Jada: The Prequel

1. Al Queda Jada - The Prequel Intro
2. Mornings Was Hash Browns Freestyle
3. Roc Boys with Beanie Sigel
4. Wet When I Touch You
5. Welcome To ROC Freestyle
6. This The Shit I Need Freestyle
7. Blowith Ya Mind Remix with Styles P & Sheek
8. Throwith Ya Sets with DJ Drama
9. Freeway Shit
10. Gangsta, Gangsta with Sheek & Styles P
11. Hustlers with Sheek & Styles P
12. Nobody Extended Verses with Sheek & Styles P
13. Yall Don’t Want It with Sheek & Styles P
14. Windsprintin with Tony Moxberg
15. Try Ya Luck with Mysonne
16. Why I’m Hot Part 4 Freestyle
17. Why I’m Hot Part 5 Freestyle
18. I Don’t Care
19. Thug It Out with Swizz Beatz
20. D-Block with Styles P & Sheek

No comments: