Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Get rid of them burgers and make a Steak Upgrade

My homie said something earlier that got me thinking and I have to post my thoughts on it.

A lot of females talk about all men are dogs, men lie, men ain't shit, etc. etc.... This could be very true for the boys that you deal with but don't say all men!! A guy is only going to do what you allow him to do. Have some morals and if you are worth it a Man isn't going to do nothing to lose that. Don't get me wrong we do make mistakes. Forgive us for being human!! To make a long story short, don't be mad at "all men" be mad that you didn't see through that clown disguised as a man!! But being a human, you are allowed that mistake. Now just throw away that old Tote bag and put your stuff in a Louis Keepall!! lmao

No comments: