Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pressure bust pipes but it also makes a Diamond!!

I am not the one for chain letters but I received an email today that seemed to come at the right time so I am passing it along to you. Even though I know not to question why certain things happen, I get caught asking "why me??" sometimes. Human nature I guess!! Anyway, I hope this uplifts someones spirit today!! Remember, a rose needs rain for it to grwo beautiful!!

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did"
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but
merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on
this sentence..... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace
of God will not protect you.'


And no I didn't forward this to at least 7 people. However I did write it here for you all to read so hopefully I won't have 99 years of bad luck, lose the love of my life or any of the other BS!! LMAO

No comments: