Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rick Ross previews more new bangers!!

Everything I've heard so far is bangers!! Good thing March 11th is next Tuesday because I am tired of waiting to blast this in the system!! Trilla in stores 3/11/08. Check inside for the Track listing!!








1. “Trilla Intro” (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

2. “All I Have In This World” f/ Mannie Fresh (Produced by Mannie Fresh)

3. “Street Money” f/ Flo Rida (Produced by J Rock)

4. “Speedin’” f/ R. Kelly (Produced by The Runners)

5. “Pedal To Da Floor” (Produced by Neff-U)

6. “Boss” f/ T-Pain (Produced by Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem)

7. “This Is The Life” (Produced by Elvis)

8. “We Shining” (Produced by Bink)

9. “Here I Am” (Produced by Drumma Boy)

10. “Maybach Music” f/ Jay-Z (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

11. “Billionaire” (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

12. “Luxury Tax” f/ Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)

13. “Riding Thru The Ghetto” f/ Triple C’s (Produced by Carlos & Dada)

14. “Only Human” (Produced by DJ Nasty)

>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEAT !!!!!!

YAAAHHHH BITCH YAAAHHH!!!!! said...

that gucci pack in the 1st video was Mean!!!

Uptown Folife said...

Ross, is doing his thing. MiYayo Tripple C's.

Anonymous said...

I'm copping!!