Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Best Friend

The homie Tina Divina, 1 of the 5 beauties that host "The Single Life with Claudia Jordan" , is a hell of a writer, poet, or whatever you want to call it. Whatever you call it make sure you put good on the front because she does her thing. ANywho, today she blessed her blog with a very intersesting topic. How many of us, men or ladies, have noticed your significant other's best friend trying to get with you. Even deeper, how many of you have felt a certain kind of a way about their friend!! WOW Deep right?? Check inside to check out what Tina had to say about it!

Also don't forget to check out "The Single Life with Claudia Jordan" every Monday on Sirius 106!!




The Best Friend





I can feel his glance

Enhanced from across the room

It’s hard to deny

I try

But every time he passes by

His arm brushes mine

I fear him crossing the line

Becoming riskier everytime

Intertwining casual flirting

With serious trying

To make me sway

It’s becoming more and more

Everyday

I pray for the Lord

To give me strength

For he is not thinking

Of the consequence

What happens when

My man finds out

Cause that’s his best friend

And though he’s never

Actually uttered the words

I’ve observed

And so I’ve learned

This isn’t gonna turn out nice

There’s gonna be strife

That’s his boy for life

It could possibly

Come back to bite me

The best friend

May try to spite me

Turn it all around on me

Make my love believe

It is I that deceives

Out of mere jealousy

Or perhaps that I

Am simply lying

Trying

To break them up

Interrupt

A friendship of years

I have fears

But I feel him hanging around

Just a lil bit longer

His advances coming on

Just a lil bit stronger

No need

To further ponder

Tonight

I’m going to say something





written by

tina divina



Another question comes to mind……say you are interested in someone that your close friend USED to date, is he/she off limits because your friend used to date them. Is there a time protocol of how long they needed to be broken up before all is fair in love and war?
For more of Tina Divina's work click here!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww you are the bestest!! Thank you for the love and support!!! =}

~Tina Divina.
www.tinadivina.com