Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's just so slick, that she's so game!!



I am a fan of Lupe. The dude puts his words together crazy!! But I can't lie I been sleeping on the new album but today I was riding with my homie bout to go to lunch and was listening to it and THIS SONG RIGHT Heeere Nigga!! Man this joint caught me. Listened to it bout 5 times. I know I'm late and shouldn't have slept on the CD. I am usually good with my music. But better late than never right?? Music is timeless anyway lol My only negative to this song is that I think the sample is a little too loud and it kind of drowns out the lyrics. Not sure how that made it past post production

On another note, that Dr. Romanelli jacket he has on in this pic is sick but where is the joint from the "Superstar" video. That joint is like that!! I know I know it's probably a custom joint though. Umm Dr. Romanelli holla at ya boy lol

Back to the point though, listen to "Gold Watch" off of Lupe Fiasco's "The Cool" right here right now!!

But my most coveted thing is a high self-esteem
and a low tolerance for them telling me how to lean
See the most important parts are the ones that are unseen
the wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king
Now God don't like ugly aint to happy bout prettier
I am ignorance's enemy so stay out the vicinity of
yea, yea them niggas over there its just
yea, yea now look at what I wear

No comments: