Thursday, February 14, 2008

For the Groupie in you!!

I'm sorry I refrained from posting this for the last few days but I see that there are a few people that are happy about this!! I say people instead of women because men can be bigger groupies in some instances!! 1st let me say this, I am in no way bashing the creator of this service because I think you will probably be rich off of this honestly!! It's a great idea and I wish I would have thought of it first. lol But on to the groupies!! There is nothing good about being a groupie!! 1st of all you obviously have no respect for yourself if you can praise someone so much because of a celebrity status. They are humans just like you and in some cases broker than you!! But for those that are dying to be in the bed, oops I mean in the same hot spots as the celebs don't worry here is your cure!!! I wonder if stars have a Groupie Alert text that they receive!! Can you imagine if Superhead would have had this technology!! We might have got a mini series instead of a book lol

Washington D.C., New York City, Atlanta, Miami, Charlotte U.S.A) – Mane Passion an all girl marketing team launched by Lyon Entertainment is launching Baller Alert a phone based text service that provides real time text alerts with the who’s who of the club scene. This service will initially be available in five Metropolitan areas Washington D.C., New York City, Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte. When we say BALLERS we mean celebrities, athletes, and the people in your area that get the party started. The text service will be free of charge and will keep you notified when Ballers step into the hottest parties. Mane Passion was launched by marketing guru Robin Lyon. Mane Passion is an all girl marketing team that offers marketing services including: product & event promotion, event & sports marketing, product sampling, internet marketing as well as customized marketing campaigns. Promoters and club owners are invited to contact Mane Passion Regarding advertising opportunities.

As of now, sign up for baller alert by going to the forum: www.manepassion.com/forum (register for baller alert and the messageboard
)

1 comment:

Uptown Folife said...

Just send me a text when my tax return is in the mail. Then I will coming runnin home!!!!