Saturday, January 24, 2009

President Obama's Weekly Address (1/24/09)


It feels good to say that!! Listen to how my Big Brother, Barack Obama, is going to jump start the economy. He hopes to sign off on it within the next month. I can't lie, he even looks like he's in the right position. After he signs off on it, you can check where and how your tax dollars are spent right here.

**sidenote** I don't know about you, but I have never ever watched or really even conversated much about politics. I have stopped to listen to everything this man has had to say. Is it cause hes' black?? I am sure that excitement of a black president plays a part but more importantly he commands my attention because he speaks on isssues I can relate to. You can tell that he cares about everyone!! Just remember, he has a HUGE hole to dig us out of and it won't happen overnight, or in 1 term. Work with him because I strongly believe with 8 years of Barack America will be back to where we need to be.

No comments: