Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kicks We Miss-Nike Air Carnivore


Kicks We Miss will be a weekly post dedicated to all the sneakers that Nike should or should have Retro'ed at some point.

For the 1st edition I'm going to start with what may be my fav Nike of all time or at least in my top 5, The Nike Air Carnivore. I think this shoe came out way before its time. These dropped in 93. Although this colorway is dope, the black & purple joints were FIRE!! I mean the straps on these actually worked to change the fit of the shoe. These babies fit like a glove!! Bring em back Nike!! More Pics inside.

If you have anything you'd like featured  or have a 10.5 in any of the kicks I feature on "Kicks We Miss", shoot an email to toohood4hollywood@gmail.com.





Pics courtesy of Kick Game

1 comment:

Uptown Folife said...

THESE ARE IN MY TOP 3!!! THESE WERE WAY BEFORE THEIR TIME!!! NIKE MADE THESE BY ACCIDENT AND HAD NO IDEA HOW HOT THEY WERE. PHIL, KNIGHT THAT IS, CAN WE GET THESE BACK. AND BY WE I MEAN "I", LOL.