Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm moving on up!!

I said a while ago that I wasn't going to follow suit and post about it, but I must say Twitter is the best networking site on the net in my personal opinion. But I'm not here to give you the rundown on Twitter but more so to share with you what Twitter has done for me. I've connected with so many interesting people from all walks of life. One of those people is the homie DP, who runs Fashion With A Side of Life. This is where it gets good!! DP thought my outlook on fashion, well in this case sneakers was interesting enough to feature on his site!! This is my 1st feature and it's prepping you for what's to come in the near future!! It's about to get major. Until then check out the "Fashion Spotlight-Eezy-E of 2Hood4Hollywood".

Make sure you continue to check his site out after my feature. He's putting people up on game!! Thanks again DP

No comments: