Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Plies Interview- A Must Listen(Does something special for a caller)

Everybody knows that I rock with Plies heavy!! I feel like the shit he say on his records is some of the realest shit. This interview just stamps how real playboy is!! So for all the haters that say he can't rap, he's ignorant, fake or whatever, listen to this interview and see what the definition of real is. If the interview is too long for you skip to the 28 minute mark!! I like alot of rappers but I've never cared for their personal life, admired, or wanted to meet any of them honestly but I would like to shake this dudes hand and let him know Real recognize real homie and you looking familiar!! Next time you in DC holla at ya boy!! Plies sophmore album "Definition of Real" dropped yesterday. Make sure you go support it. If you too lazy to go Best Buy or something cop here!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart this man!!! He's something way more than just a rapper..like he's an intelligent dude and you don't see that often in artists now. And I'on know bout yall but I was almost in tears behind that. LOL...Really smooth and humble dude!! I rock heavy with the boy too!

Anonymous said...

I don't even like him but you are right that is some real stuff. Never saw that before. I dropped a tear myself

Anonymous said...

Man, I aint cry but I felt what the dude said. The is the one real ass dude. He did a whole interview on his album release date and not one time did he ask the consumer to go buy 3 copies. He is genuine, and sincere his is reality in the flesh. Aint know denying this cats even if you dont like him you have to show him love, just for being a stand up dude.