Monday, June 9, 2008

Nas & DJ Green Lantern-The Nigger Tape

Here it is!! I know some of you have been waiting for this!! Sorry I really can't say the same as I have mixed feelings about Nas. Don't get me wrong he can definitely flow he just rarely catches my attention. This download isn't broken up into tracks. I'll update it once the tracked version is available!!

1. Intro
2. Gangsta Rap rmx.(Prod by Dj Greenlantern)
3. Cops Keep Firing (Prod. By Dj Greenlantern)
4. Hero (Prod by Polow Da Don)
5. Black President (Prod. By Dj Greenlantern)
6.Association (feat. and Prod. by Stic Man of Dead Prez)
7..Legendary (Mike Tyson)..(Prod by Salaam Remi)
8. Ghetto rmx feat. Joell Ortiz (Prod by Dj Greenlantern.
9. Seen it All (Green Mix)
10. Esco Let’s Go (Full Song).(Prod by Dj Khallil)
11. N.I.G.G.E.R. (Slave and Master). (Prod by Dj Toomp)
12 “Be a Nigger too” rmx feat. Dante Hawkins (Prod. by Dj Greenlantern)
13.Surviving the times (Original Cool and Dre Version)
14. Nas Timeline mixed by Statik Selekta(Nararated by Nas)
15.Outro feat. Richard Pryor
Download the Nas & Green Lantern mixtape here!!

No comments: