Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who is David E. Beats??


The 20 year-old DC-bred Music producer/rapper David E Beats will release his first effort on May 13th, 2009. The 10-track project has collaborations with DC and New York local artists: Kendall Elijah, Ihsan Bilal, Phz sicks, R’n’B singer Nureya hailing from the DMV area; Rap artist JUMZ, singers Nate and RNB representing New York. David E beats is credited with producing; mixing and mastering; writing and rapping on all the songs.

When it comes to the title of the mixtape ‘’David E Beats Boulevard’’, David E Beats explains: ‘’Boulevard by definition is a broad city street; often landscaped. Back when I lived in DC, I would come up with acoustic songs, up-tempo beats and Rock influences would often turn up in my productions. I felt like I was welcoming artists’ onto my musical boulevard.

Check inside for tracklisting and a sample of what to expect

1) Walk In – Feat. RNB
2) We On- Feat. Kendall Elijah
3) Yezzur !!!
4) Cant Get Enuff- Feat. RNB
5) Her Features Feat.Nate
6) KING Feat. JUMZ
7) I Want U- Feat. Ihsan Bilal x PHZ Sicks
8) Davey's World Feat. Nate
9) Ain’t What It Seems Feat. NuReya
10) BulletProof Feat. Coldplay

Songs such as ‘’Bulletproof’’ featuring Coldplay gives a dramatic tone to the project, while club bangers tracks such as ‘’ Can’t Get Enuff’’ and ‘’We On’’ are dedicated to partygoers.


No comments: