Sunday, December 28, 2008

DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West, Jay Z, T-Pain-Go Hard(remix)


You 1st heard Hov go in on a Runners beat with the remix to Rick Ross', Hustlin, but now thanks to Jesse, who works with the Runners, for sending over #2. The original version of "Go Hard" was already serious with Kanye alone. Hov takes this joint and isn't playing with it!! You still doubting the big homie!! Well you shouldn't!!

DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West, Jay Z, T-Pain-Go Hard(remix)
So which one is better, this or Brooklyn We Go Hard??

1 comment:

Uptown Folife said...

Need I say... THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT!!! I dare someone to question it. Do I need to break this one down for folks, I know a lot of you just listen to hooks and beats so this one might be to much for you but if I have to I can. Maybe you all need to take a lesson from Khaled and LISSSSSEENNN!