Thursday, October 2, 2008

Asics Gel Lyte III x DavidZ “Black Patent”


I swear its so funny because every since I said I was going back to the Asics, collabo's have been dropping left and right! Anyway this may be one of the best thus far! Not only do the colors match with almost everything but the quality of the materials chosen are excellent! Ronnie Fieg of David Z, the man behind the previous David Z collaborations, chose black patent leather and grey suede this time around!

If you are not hip you will miss out or end up paying way more than you have to because there is only 200 pair made! But don't worry, you know i got you covered! The shoes drop Friday, Oct. 3rd at the David Z flagship store in SoHo as well as online at DavidZ.com for $100.

More pics inside!






1 comment:

Uptown Folife said...

I have not had a majority black shoe in some time. But these are nice and I like the shoe strings. Thank you for the insider trading info, lol.