Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My top 3 high end sneakers for F/W 2008

Even though these are F/W 2008 sneakers, they have all been out for a little while now so good luck grabbing a pair if you haven't done so already!
These Lanvins are just simply hot!! They give you the perfect combination of patent leather and suede.  
$820


The YSL Rolling Sneaker in Burgundy patent leather!! What can I say about these except these might be my favorite for this fall!! And from what I heard burgundy and plum is going to rock out this season!!
$390


The LV Damier Graphite Sneaker Boot is the high-cut version of the Damier Graphite Elan Sneaker that I showed you last month. These sneakers are made from the black/grey Damier Graphite canvas with smooth calf leather trimmings, it's cotton laces thread through the shoe's palladium grommets.
$610

No comments: