Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kingpin Slim: Lookin at The City x The Five Dollar High Mixtape




I know all you rap fiends been suffering from the drought but you don't have to worry no more! DC's own, Kingpin Slim has got your fix!! First off this is a dope ass cover!! Kingpin Slim has been making a lot of noise in the city and with the bangers I've heard thus far, I'm sure you will be hearing alot more from him in the near future. Let me know what you think of the mixtape then slide through the homies myspace page and let him know what you think of his music!

Download Slim's long awaited mixtape "The Five Dollar High" here!!

1 comment:

Uptown Folife said...

I think this is a talented piece of work. This is a well needed and good representation of DC. I have actully meet this guy a time or two, and let me tell you real recognizes real.

-dc stand up.-