Thursday, July 24, 2008

Young Chris- Last Man Standing Mixtape(REPOST)


**I had to bring this back up because I am giving you another chance to get on the hottest shit in the rap game right now!! Thats right I said it!! Loving this mixtape!! Now or Never coming soon!!**
Young Chris has been hitting the streets hard dropping new bangers back to back!! Well now here is his new mixtape, Last Man Standing!! I have been a fan of the Young Gunz from day 1 and I know C has what it takes to be in this game for a long time!! You should know who homie is from that hell of a run that he had with State Property but if not there is still time to get familiar. It's just time he get on some features to grow the buzz more!! Somebody put homie on a remix or something!! Download Young Chris mixtape, Last Man Standing, here!! Listen to it and give me your feedback because I am sure you'll be impressed!! Shout out to DJ Steph Floss and them boys over @ Eight81 for this one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Mixtape of 2008 so far!! Best joint I've heard in along long time!! Damn I hope C gets his shine this time

n0days0ff said...

ima listen to this tonight